Monday, January 23, 2012

Alphabet Portrait: L is for Librarian


Our newest assignment was to take a portrait of an occupation. To choose that occupation, we had to randomly select an alphabet letter from a folder in class. I chose "L." Now originally I was thinking of photographing someone with a unique job...like a Lunar scientist or a Lion tamer, but I don't think many of those exist in or around State College, PA. So I chose an occupation that is near and dear to my heart (I spend lots of time in the library!).

Pattee and Paterno Information Literacy Librarian, Emily Rimland, peers through a row of books in the stacks of Pattee library on Friday, Jan. 20, 2012. (Photo by Melanie DiCarlo)

Pattee and Paterno Information Literacy Librarian, Emily Rimland, sits in the new Mac Lab of the Knowledge Commons in Pattee Library on Friday, Jan. 20, 2012. (Photo by Melanie DiCarlo)

Pattee and Paterno Information Literacy Librarian, Emily Rimland, pages through a book in Pattee library on Friday, Jan. 20, 2012. (Photo by Melanie DiCarlo)

No comments:

Post a Comment